Friday, October 31, 2008

What can you buy for $20?

At Safeway today my bill started at $98 but I paid only $21. Here's what I bought:

-6 Cheerios


-2 Smart Balance butter 2packs


-2 Whole wheat spagetti


-Velveeta cheese slices


-2 boxes whole wheat waffuls


- box of mandarins


- trash bags


- Green giant frozen veggies


- 2 cans olives


- 2 cans Progresso soup


- bag pancake mix


- Joshua picked some ice cream for his birthday - it wasn't on sale & I didn't have a coupon so it alone cost $4.99.


22 items for $21


3 comments:

Grandma & Grandpa said...

Shell, You're so good at that stuff! Yous should write a book, give seminars, or something that's just amazing. love mom

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beeb said...

Great trip! :)

Sorry about the double post, I was having issues logging into my Google account.