Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Coop Day 2

Another fun day with Cooper.

He and Nathaniel pulled stuffing out of one of the toys to use as snow with their train track, very creative.


Had S'mores for snack.
Played with Legos.


Helped make chocolate cake.



Rode in the wagon to the park.




Had fun at the park.




Went to the pool. Yes, that's my kid with his hand down his trunks.




Did not want to leave the pool.


Every morning when Cooper gets up he looks out the window and says "look at the mountain!" When we go out of the house he says it too. He is completely in awe of the mountains. This morning he played with legos & trains alot. In the afternoon we went to the park and I cannot believe how much he loves the swings. If I pushed him up & over on the swingset he would probably still tell me "higher!" and "faster!". He's so silly. We spent almost 2 hours at the pool and he would have stayed for another 2 if I would have let him. After such a jam packed day he zonked out within minutes with no fussing at all tonight.

Here's 3 of my goofballs.



No comments: