Monday, March 23, 2009

Day 1 With the Coopster!

We are all very excited to have Cooper staying with us this week! I know it's hard for his mom and dad to part with him for this long so here's a sampling of what he did today.

I slept in this morning because of the long drive last night. The children all had plenty of fun while I was sleeping. However we did get all the games, crayons, glue & string picked up before breakfast.

Playing on Starfall with Kate.

Playing with blocks.

Cooper was VERY excited to see it was snowing today. It was warm enough it wasn't sticking so in the afternoon we went outside to play.




Matt & Christy, I think he wants one of these.


He ate very well. He particularly enjoyed his Snack Pack.




Ate all his food at supper too.


Ummm, yeah. Doing good in this area too.

He's been very good & has had alot of fun today. We still have many more things to do with him before he has to go home.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Sounds like he's having a blast there! I'm still laughing at all those pictures. Your mom told me about the morning mess!!! Too funny!