Monday, May 25, 2009

The Twins Turn 6 ?!?!?

It just can't be true. I refuse to believe that my little babies have been around for 6 years. And while I cannot accept this reality Kaitlyn & Nathaniel have been eagerly awaiting this day for about the last 4 months. They were thrilled to find out that Grandma would be visiting too.

Nathaniel liked Joshua's tank cake that I made a couple years ago & had me make another.


Kate wanted a rainbow cake.



Big hugs for Grandma.

Josh & Nathaniel are BIG fans of Bionicles. Nathaniel got 2 as gifts and he worked hard to put them together.

Kate got an Easy Bake Oven (remember those) from Grandpa & Grandma and she and Izzy made some cookies for everyone.

The finished Bionicles.

Gift-opening mayhem...

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I can't believe they are 6 either....but I do remember them being just ity bitty at our wedding! Wow, how time flies!

Barney and Fran said...

Hi Michelle! What a darling video!!! Your children are just precious--soooo sweet. Please tell the twins happy birthday from me and give all the kids hugs from me! I enjoy checking out your blog to see them growing and all of the fun activities you guys do. Looks like Colorado really agrees with your family! By the way, thanks for posting on our blog! (It's nice to know someone looks at it besides me!) Oh, we can't wait for you to come visit sometime. Luke keeps saying he can't wait to see your kids run all over the house and 'run the loop' in our new house!