Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Envious

I've been reading everyone's blogs about how lately almost everyone has gone on vacation without any children and I'm getting a little jealous. Listen if anyone wants to come on up and watch the kiddos for us I suppose we wouldn't argue. Bring a few people and you could even do some snowboarding :) Okay if anyone is considering we do have a few basic rules, just a standard application & required background check, CPR is mandatory as well as a certified mental health examination - however this will not guarantee your sanity after you have watched our children. I'm sure the requests are going to be pouring in...lol

Seriously looks like everyone has been having fun - Kim & Steve are pretty much on a permanent vacation, can't wait to visit you guys.

5 comments:

Grandma & Grandpa said...

You name the date & time. You're ON! I don't know what a metal health exam is, but I've already been told we need a mental health exam. Ha! Ha!

But NO guarantees on what the kiddos will be like after spending that much time with grandma & grandpa!!!!

I hear the Caribbean is beautiful at this time of year. That is if you don't mind a few hundred spring breakers!?@#%&()^#

Sparker said...

What do you call running off and buying a new car?!?!!?!

Sparker said...

I will not reveal the health status of my metal!

Michelle said...

Oh you're probably right Steve, taking 4 grumpy & sick kids to buy a car is exactly like taking a vacation without them.

Michelle said...

You better take your parents up on that offer! It was very nice to get away from the kids. But don't go for a full 7 days! We missed the kids too much and they missed us too! But it was very relaxing!