Saturday, March 15, 2008

Mode of Transportation

We made a trip to Denver to look at spending some $$. 36 hours later we were home with a mom-mobile. Yes it is a minivan, but don't tell Kelly- he is in denial & wants to put flames on the sides.


The Sienna gets a taste of snow.



I pretty much like everything about it, but here are my favorites...





DVD player, these awesome tinted windows and sunshades so I won't ever have to hear someone saying the sun's in their eyes.





Back-up camera & navigation - this came in handy in Denver.




***Hands down my most favorite thing...












Next time we go to buy a vehicle, we are getting a babysitter first.

2 comments:

Sparker said...

SUH-WEEET Ride!

Michelle said...

I love the van! I told Spencer that I wanted one and he laughed at me! I think he'd be the same way as Kelly!! But hey, I would LOVE the sun shades too and the automatically opening doors!!! Maybe someday.....